Please note: For kwiklook users, please follow the instructions at this link: How To Link Your Mobile Device in kwiklook to use the visitor id Mobile App.
- In the visitor id Mobile App, press the ‘Settings’ button found in the menu.
- The ‘Settings’ area allows you to view your Device ID. Your Device ID is what links your mobile device to visitor id.
- If you have direct access to visitor id, press the ‘View Device ID’ button and continue to step 3.
- If you do not have direct access to visitor id, press either the ‘Email Device ID’ or ‘SMS Device ID’ and send your Device ID to another person in your organisation that does have access to visitor id. This person will need to follow steps 3 to 8 before your device will be linked to visitor id.
- Open visitor id and click the ‘Personnel’ button on the tool-bar.
- Find your Personnel record and double click to edit.
- Click the ‘Devices’ tab.
- Click the ‘New’ button.
- Enter the ‘Device ID’ and choose the ‘Device Type’.
- Click the ‘Save’ button.
Your mobile device is now linked with visitor id.